tisdag 4 januari 2011

Fan Encounter: I Met Joe Jonas And Ashley Greene (Pic)


Photobucket

From Nikki: I met Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene on December 29, 2010 at my hotel in Disney World! They were so nice, I saw them walking onto the elevator and I ran over and said 'Joe! I'm so sorry to bother you guys but can I please take a picture with you!' He said 'Yeah sure, come stand in the middle of us!' They were standing there for about two minutes because my dad couldn't find the camera and I kept saying 'I'm really sorry!' and Joe kept saying 'no it's fine don't worry!' Ashley didn't really say anything but when I was walking away Joe said 'Enjoy the rest of your vacation and Happy Holidays!'

1 kommentar:

  1. This is the reason why I love those boys so freaking much!!!!<3<3
    They are polite and sweet!! They care about their fans!!! They are absolutely perfect!!!
    You are so lucky!!! I wish I were you!!! :DDD

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...