lördag 15 januari 2011

Kristen Talks About 'Twilight' & Rob In 'Vogue' Magazine

Photobucket

Gossipcop
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Vogue’s February issue, and the usually private actress has opened up on a range of issues, including Twilight, her privacy, and Robert Pattinson.

Asked about returning to The Twilight Saga after a long hiatus, she says, “It was like going back to school… Twilight is a different beast.”

As for starting out as a child actor (Stewart’s breakout role was as Jodi Foster’s daughter in the 2002 film Panic Room), she tells the mag, “I don’t think I would have ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine-years-old. I would have been the last person to stand up and say, ‘I’d like to star in the play.’”

The sometimes camera-shy Stewart, however, laments the loss of privacy that comes with her success.

“I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be ’some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone.”

As for Pattinson, however, Stewart remains tight-lipped.

“It’s just not my job” to talk about him, she explains.

The magazine hits newsstands shortly before February 1.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...