söndag 23 januari 2011

Looks of Ashley Greene

Photobucket
Ashley Greene is like a real chameleon. In the last 5 years, for example, we have seen her with a lot of different hairs and clothes. She loves to change for new movie roles or just to feel different, as she said to People Magazine. "My style and my idea of beauty is that always is changing and upgrating"

Photobucket
For her, its not enough to follow one style. Her look depends on how she feels in the morning. "I never know what to wear or like. This, really, depends how I wake up and feel", said Ash.

Photobucket
On the red carpet, it all depends on her mood. "Sometimes, I want to be glamorous. In others, dramatic. One time, I can wear an androgen style. And other time, I can have long and sexy hair''


Photobucket

Look some of her looks


Photobucket

When she goes to the gym, she likes high ponytails


Photobucket

Ashley cant be without sunglasses. Its her final touch in her look


Photobucket

On the Red Carpet, she always surprises...

yesteen | TFB
adaptation by gossip-dance

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...