tisdag 11 januari 2011

Nikki Reed Made Minimum Wage

Photobucket
We all know Nikki Reed as the stunning vampiress Rosalie from The Twilight Saga.
But did you know she once upon a time had a regular job? The 22-year-old actress told Zink mag that her brother, Nathan, bet her she couldn’t land a regular job. But she did!
Nikki shared, “He brought up a very valid point, which is that I’d never worked a normal job. I’ve worked hard; I’ve been living on my own since I was 14. But I didn’t know what it was like to make minimum wage. I walked around, and I was giving my resumé, which had nothing on it, to department stores just because my brother sort of bet me to see how long it would take me to get a job. And it was really difficult. I was pulling the whole, ‘But I’m an actor, and maybe you would’ve seen something I’ve done.’”


JustJaredJr | thevampireclub | diariotwilight

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...