fredag 25 februari 2011

Auction Shirt Worn by Robert Pattinson in "Remember Me"

Photobucket

A fan named Arianna gives us this shirt worn by Rob while filming Remember Me. This is the shirt and its history:

About a year ago I bought at an online auction through a shirt worn by our beloved Rob Remember Me. Apparently he used to be one of the photos that would later appear decorating the stage. The case is that Ebay bought through a shop that has a lot of credibility, such as Premiere Props. The problem is that now I have raised an issue I need to sell this item.

As you can see the link that I left, the shirt has always been framed so that its condition is excellent. And have your certificate of authenticity, completely original, since it has a raised seal. As a fan of Robert Pattinson breaks my heart to have to offer for sale this article, because, from my private collection is the jewel in the crown ... but the crisis is the crisis and I could use the little money. As I say in the ad cost me 300 euros and I put it in direct sales to 250, less if you bid. So there I leave, if you want to post this on the web and other fans really can be done with this article.

To bid on it and enter the auction, click HERE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...