lördag 26 februari 2011

Jennifer Lawrence from 'Winter's Bone' mentions Kristen...but lacks facts!

Photobucket

Q: What insights did you get from reading the book? Sometimes actors don't like to read the book before they play the character.

JL: It was important to read the book because I imagined myself at a Q&A with people that loved the book. I love the Twilight books. I'm not even ashamed to say it, they are like methamphetamine to me. So when I heard Kristen Stewart say, "I only read the first one," I was like, "Oh man," because she wasn't a huge fan of the books. I was like, for the book lovers I should probably read the books.


Hmm...Kristen didn't read the books because she wasn't a huge fan of he books? FACT she didn't read Twilight "before she got the script". NOT BECAUSE SHE WASNT A FAN! FACT Kristen reads the book prior to each film (or FACT prior to shooting): "I'm just as obsessed as they are; I read it from an entirely different perspective and had to live it for three months. I can't start the next book unless I have the job to do"...certainly not the words of a non-fan!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...