söndag 20 februari 2011

Updated! See What Joe Jonas Bought Ashley Greene for Her Birthday

Vintage 80's Chanel Coco & Words Charm Bracelet

Check Details HERE

Photobucket

Ashley Greene celebrated her 24th birthday with a Candy Land-themed party in Las Vegas last night, and she sported a brand new accessory for the occasion: A vintage Chanel charm bracelet from beau Joe Jonas!

The Twilight star gushed: "The funny thing about it is when I got it, my boyfriend said it's vintage Coach – and I was like 'Thanks so much.' And then I put it on and was like, 'Oh my god, this is Chanel,' " Greene said with a shriek.

She added: "It was very cute and sweet and adorable to me because my boyfriend gave it to me," she said. "Coach, Chanel, [it] makes no difference to him ... [But] I absolutely love it because he knows what I like."

She loved the bracelet, but it wasn't technically her favorite gift: "I know this is cheesy," she said, "but the biggest gift to me was having my best friends fly in to celebrate with me."

Photobucket

UPDATED! Thanks to @247Greene

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...