torsdag 3 mars 2011

'100 Monkeys' With Fans

Photobucket

This was hands down one of the most epic night of my life thus far. The meet and greet was phenomenal. All the guys are gorgeous in person, as well as sweet and funny. I know many of you have seen them play and I now agree that they are amazing recorded but even better live. Everyone who has seen them kept telling me there’s no comparison to seeing Jackson in pictures vs. seeing him in person. I didn’t think that was possible for him to be more handsome than he is in pictures and film but I’m here to tell you that it definitely is. I’m so thankful to popzine for giving me the opportunity to meet my favorite band.

Jackson-Rathbone  via todotwilightsaga via twiboys

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...