söndag 6 mars 2011

Kristen: “I shouldn’t say that I cook anymore”

Photobucket

Twilight’s Kristen Stewart, certainly knows the way to Robert Pattinson’s heart. She’s a great cook and Food Network addict, she says. And, to help burn some of those excess calories, she likes to play golf in her free time.
Garrett Hedlund, who co-starred with Kristen in “On the Road,” said the Twilight hottie cooked on the set and her food was fantastic.
“You got to try her tortilla soup! It’s incredible,” her “On The Road” co-star gushed to MTV today (Jan. 10).
“I’m such a dork,” Stewart says in the February 2011 issue of Vogue, referring to her obsession with cooking and golf.
“I didn’t bake, but I cooked a lot [on the set of On The Road],” Stewart said. “I was the only girl on set. I think I can do a really, really good, terrific tortilla soup. That was my ‘On the Road’ dish.”
Kristen, who enjoys baking, also makes delicious chicken dishes.
“I shouldn’t say that I cook anymore,” she says. “There was like a big BBQ and, like, a bunch of steaks and veggies, and I made chicken piccata. I’m so embarrassed right now,” she said.
“I made homemade marinara sauce starting at, like, two in the afternoon. It wasn’t done until eight. It was incredible. The ‘Twilight’ cast showed up,” she said.
Ironically, Kristen was put on a diet by “Breaking Dawn” director Bill Condon, who wanted her fit and toned for her sexy bikini shots and honeymoon scenes filmed late last year in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Kristen, who skyrocketed to the Hollywood A-list, thanks to the astonishing mainstream popularity of the Twilight saga, will reportedly earn $25 million to film the final two Twilight “Breaking Dawn” films.

Stewart understands that many young girls relate to her character Bella Swan.
“Masses of girls identified with Bella in a really profound way,” she says. “The connection that I’ve seen people have [is incredible]… I’ve seen it physically. It’s the characters they’re flipping for.”
Kristen, who has been acting since she was a child, finds Hollywood fame and fortune weird and interesting.
“It’s funny when you are endowed not only with public recognition on a f*cking seriously vast level, but also money,” she says.
“Anytime I hear that somebody’s really rich, the first question is ‘Do you do anything with it? Or do you, like, chill? You just sit on it?’ ”
Stewart, who became a multi-millionaire thanks to Twilight, wants to put her fortune to good use just like superstar Angelina Jolie.
Specifically, Kristen wants to set up a charity for sex workers. Stewart became interested in establishing a network of halfway houses for sex workers after playing a runaway prostitute in Welcome to the Rileys.
“That would be amazing,” she says. “Right now it’s the thing I feel most connected to.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...