tisdag 1 mars 2011

'Two and a Half Men' has a surprising fan -- Robert Pattinson

Photobucket

Over the course of the past week, Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" has been the target of more negativity than pretty much any show on TV.

Creator Chuck Lorre has canceled the remainder of the season due to the star's antics, there is drama related to compensation for the crew, and it's still unknown as to whether or not the show will ever see the light of day again.

However, the can at least have this for solace -- the show is one of Robert Pattinson's favorite things to watch when he wants to pass the time. Speaking to Vanity Fair, the "Twilight" actor explained that reruns of the show are really just part of his regular routine:

“I’m just so boring… I never change the channel in my trailer.
“I just watch reruns of ‘House of Payne’ and ‘Two and a Half Men.’ I love ‘Cops’ – I think it’s my favorite TV show. God… I sound like such a loser.

More at Examiner via Twilightish

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...