lördag 16 april 2011

A Twilight Fan Met The Cast In Vancouver & Squamish

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

From the source: @MarikaRobi
Okay , here's my photos ! It take 6 weeks to get all of them . And I saw a lot more than them, it's just that we didn't ask for photos.

I saw a lot of other actors like Rob, Kris, Taylor, Liz, Kellan, Mackenzie and some new ones.
I saw Bill Condon too.

Seriously, that was the most amazing experience of my life. I know some of you don't like the fact that
we ''stalk'' or something, but this is why I don't have photo with the other ones. When we saw them, we just looked at them and see if they were in a good mood and if that was a good time in a good place for asking them. Sometimes we just didn't ask because we didn't want to bother.

Anyway, that was a wonderful trip, I hope if you have the chance to do it, do it, because that's a wonderful experience. I'm from Quebec and I made all the way to Vancouver for Twilight and I don't regret it at all !

If you have any questions about how was my encounters, just ask me, this is my twitter @MarikaRobi !

via Twifans

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...