fredag 27 maj 2011

(Fan Photo & Tweets) Rob Spotted at Johnny Flynn's Concert in Toronto

Photobucket

From caitlinrosesongs
Photobucket

jeremyfetzer

Photobucket

Donna

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

official site http://www.johnny-flynn.com/


Rob is a fan and mentioned one of his songs on his iTunes Celebrity Playlist on November/08

“Brown Trout Blues” by Johnny Flynn: “I grew up with some amazing musicians in London who are still my friends. Marcus Foster, Bobby Long and Sam Bradley are recording their albums now, but Johnny Flynn completed his one a while ago. I just saw him play in L.A. and he was incredible. But he’s always been incredible so I can’t say I was surprised. Get this album it’s great and no one else does music like him at all.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...