söndag 8 maj 2011

Scans and Translation: Robert Pattinson in "InStyle" German Magazine

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Translation

+ He’s wearing a grey grandpa cardigan and a fitted, striped t-shirt.
+ His Twilight muscles are gone (He suddenly stopped training after shooting Eclipse)
+ The hype around the cast is flattering but also awkward.
+ There’s a moment people start to recognize you as a male, maybe it’s my turn now.
+ I’m afraid of the freeways in L.A.
+ I’m addicted to pretzels and M&M’s right now.
+ I own 100 pairs of black pants, worn out Doc Martens and something from a second hand store.
+ What makes him happy? Work. And I still love to make music. But I can only concentrate on one thing: music or movie.
+ Water for Elephants was the first job where I didn’t go back to my trailer during scenes. I’ve spent my time nonstop on set. It was like working with babies.
+ About Bear. I’ve something to take care of now. I don’t have to think about what to do when I’m not working. I have a responsibility.
+ I don’t have a lot to give up. I’d never sacrifice my family. However I’d ditch my luggage in the hotel to escape with HER [his love].
+ Possesions don’t mean much to me. But photographs do.
+ I’ve deleted all my photos and texts that I’ve had since Twilight by accident. And all I wanted to do was synch my iPhone. I’m a technical loser.

Source: littlemonalisa at Pattinson Life  Via:  Spunk Ransom

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...