lördag 4 juni 2011

The Alternate Ending of ‘Eclipse’ by Stephenie Meyer

Photobucket
You will be surprised to know that at some point Stephenie Meyer had an alternate ending to Eclipse, the third book in the series. At that time, Meyer said that publishers were concerned that the series will go to waste if there were not many books, so the plan was cut into three.
While Meyer already had ideas about the stories of their characters beyond a third book, she agreed to come to an end for Eclipse that would carry the series to an end. In August 2010, Stephanie gave an interview that currently is available in twilightseriestheories.com where he spoke about the thought process that was in the alternate ending, but ultimately declined to give the most important details.
That’s because it says there is still a possibility that she could write the alternate ending and make it available to their fans. She is worried that fans will see how the book ends as real as the false, and is cautious about anything that disrupts the continuity of its history to its fans. This is what he had to say about it …
“So if I say, I can not write. And then … then you’ve destroyed. But hey, there was a certain point in time there was not much faith in the series and they told me to put an end to three. And I never planned to do that … you know that said … I had three books right? It was not supposed to be three books and I had this idea in my head it was a long series.
And he said: ‘No, I must stop this. “Because you know if something demasiedo lengthen time loses its essence or whatever. And the story was so wide. There were so many things that were not made and if it had ended there, would have to be a radical end. Um, radically different. There [are] some elements of fantasy do not think people would have seen it coming. I do not think they would have responded well. My mother hated him! I hated the ending. My sister was fine with that. And you know that I could see it was because there were some things … Some people, the characters are linked by certain aspects of the characters, and now I’m going to sound bad, very bad but I went with some people. But once I started thinking I was really intrigued by this conversation. There was a very dramatic scene where Bella does not know what is happening and the images were too strong for me. And then I wanted to write. You know it when nobody cared about the books and could do what I wanted, I wanted that Bree was on the website. That was the plan from the beginning. I would write this final alternative, the worse the people bother if I write this? There is a possibility. Oh, and then people are going to think? ‘Oh, this is the real one and this is the final false. “When you do not know … that is not an alternative. This is how I could have gone. But he did and how I like it. ”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...