söndag 12 juni 2011

Check out @Twilightish interview with @JustinChon !! talks Bd wedding :P




Twilightish: How does it feel to see the end of the Twilight Saga?
Justin: I feel like it is going to be great! Bill Condon is great and he is going to do the last two movies justice and the last book justice. I saw the trailer and it’s amazing! Things can’t really go on forever, it has been a really good run and if there was no end in sight then it wouldn’t be as special.
Twilightish: Over the years, how much of yourself did you end up putting into the character of Eric?
Justin: Well Eric is similar in some ways to me but he tries harder than I do, I don’t have the energy to do some of the things he does. He really tries hard to fit in and get laughs. I mean obviously its through me, a lot of my psychosis kind of mixes with the character. I think for the most part Eric and I are similar in being awkward at times and what is not similar is Eric is a human and I am half idiot… I’m a mix breed! I think that’s the biggest difference.
(...)
Twilightish: Of all the characters you’ve played, where does Eric rank?
Justin: Eric is cool because I worked out all the character details before Twilight started and so we knew where we were going with it, it wasn’t a huge mystery every time. I don’t really sit down and rank all the characters I’ve played, “This is my first favorite, this one is my second favorite and so on.” I’m a supporting actor and a character actor.  I’ve done a lot of different characters since Twilight and for that matter, during Twilight. I played a guy who thinks he is a black guy, I played a total jerk who was really insecure, I played one of the foot soldiers for a mafia guy, I played a stoner in a zombie comedy – It is all over the board, I liked each part for different reasons.

Twilightish: How do you look back on Twilight? If someone offered it to you again, would you do it?

Justin: Yeah sure, of course! I would do it again, it has been wonderful. I made a lot of friends! Being part of a franchise was really cool. I own a clothing store (The Attic) and one of the owners of the lines we carry said that he thinks that Twilight is this generation's Star Wars... for girls! 20 years from now people are still going to remember it, it is such a big part of peoples lives and they will remember that forever. I would completely do it again.Twilightish: What will you miss the most about the Saga?Justin: I'll miss the familiarity of going to the Pacific NW every year, freezing my a$$ off, seeing everyone. It's like summer camp, at first you're like YAYYYY and then when you're cold and wet you say WHHHYYYY. I'll miss that, it is always great to go on location and hang out with your buds.Twilightish: Do you have a favorite moment from any of the films?Justin: Most memorable is usually the horrible moment and they end up being the funniest because you can look back and shed light on this horrible moment. My favorite was shooting the first movie, it was the hardest to shoot and we didn't have everything down yet, it was brand new and everyone was trying to figure it out. Catherine did such an amazing job with the film. But we were at La Push and it was really cold that day, it was raining so hard and we were eating in a huge tent. Well the wind was blowing so hard that the tent that was covering us lifted off the ground and everyone was screaming! Some of the guys thought it would be a good idea to hang from the bars of tent to keep it down. It was one of those surreal moments, we were having a really bad day and so we didn't even care what happened. I just kept eating my soup, I think I started laughing actually. We were in 20 or 30 degree weather up there, it was freezing!Twilightish: What was your favorite scene to film in Breaking Dawn?Justin: No surprise here, it was the wedding! The wedding scene was amazing, it is going to be BEAUTIFUL! Bella looked so gorgeous and angelic, if I could have my wedding like that it would be mind blowing... obviously I can't afford all the flowers, lights, and extras for my wedding. Maybe in another life time. It is a huge moment for the whole series, it is what we've been leading up to. She's going to seal the deal and it's all been leading up to this. Everyone's excited and I'm just as excited!

Source: Twilightish

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...