onsdag 15 juni 2011

Justin Timberlake mentions Rob in an interview about style with Playboy.

PLAYBOY: You’ve also influenced people with your fashion choices, including your clothing line, William Rast. You wear a certain hat or sneaker and suddenly everyone’s wearing it. Does that ever feel weird?
TIMBERLAKE: I don’t think about my influence on stuff like that too much. I see a lot of young guys dressing more like I should have been dressing when I was their age. Robert Pattinson dresses properly. He’s more adept than I was. But I don’t know. I don’t think there’s been one specific person other than Sinatra who has influenced my style.

Click HERE to read Justin's entire interview.

Talking with Glamour UK during WFE promo, Rob talks about his style. Starts at 3:15.



Source: Playboy

THROUGH ROBSESSED

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...