fredag 24 juni 2011

New! Pic: Rob With Tai In Movie magazine"SCREEN" 2011 (August Issue) Japan

Photobucket

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Article is based in interview with him, at the LA premiere of movie "Water For Elephants", by a reporter from Japan's magazine "SCREEN".

English Translation :mina

Rob:..."I finally decided to have a dog, found him at the shelter. To tell you the truth, I wanted to adopt all the dogs there and run a “Dog Ranch” and make them do whatever they want to do. But I guess it is not the time yet; I am willing to do so in the near future. My dog which is a mixed breed, seems like to grow big, because he looks like it I named him Bear. He is very good that I want to be around all the time, and I want to take him with me anywhere. I grew up with dogs with my family, there is always dog in my life. If I re born and become an animal I definitely choose to be a dog. They would do nothing much but eat and go for a walk; and the rest would be either watching TV or taking nap. There are not much difference with my life anyways. I am not too much favor of dog food, but I would be happy with sandwich from the In’n Out every day. I became friend to an elephant since I worked with her in “Water For Elephants”. I’ve learned that not too much hugging or petting needed to get around with the wild animals. We treat them as a part of the family, but you never know they would think about you in return. Like, if you are around with a huge elephant, you need caution, if she miss stepped on you that’s it. You have to still very cautious being around with the trained animals.”...

Rob:...“Me and my friends did a road trip around the States, it was interesting; people are different in each state. There were even a place with no phones. It was fun, many people didn’t even recognize me. When I go back in England, people notice me and look down to pretend I’m not there. Some tourists notice me.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...