onsdag 15 juni 2011

ROBERT PATTINSON TALKS IDEAL WEDDING

He’s already tied the knot once – with a lavish ceremony in the upcomingBreaking Dawn movie – but when it comes to his own nuptials, sultry Twilight star Robert Pattinson would like a much more simple affair.
The actor, who’s rumoured to be dating Twilight co-starKristen Stewart has revealed he would like an English wedding, surrounded by his close friends and family.
Not that he has any plans to tie the knot soon. (Unless he knows something we don’t!)
‘I imagine it to be pretty simple,' the actor reportedly told Heat of his ideal ceremony. 'It's not exactly my style to fly in 500 different celebrities from around the world.'
‘My best friends now are the same best friends I had before everything got a little crazy.
‘I would want it to just be family and close friends, not somebody I've said hello to once at an awards ceremony.’
He added:’ The weather in LA is great, but if I were to get married, I think I would like to do so back home.’

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...