onsdag 6 juli 2011

Ashley Greene leaves voicemail for a fan!




5.12.11


“Hi Tiffani, its Ashley Greene and um, i just read the letter with the roses and I just wanted to thank you so much. So, so sweet of you. Thank you for all the kind words. I love you right back, Marlo says thank you for the belated birthday wish, and i just wanted you to know that I am going to send your letter to the president of MARK because it affected me so much and i want them to know how we are empowering my fans. So, thank you so much for the letter, it was great to meet you and happy holidays! Bye!”



Ashley left a sweet voicemail for a fan after meeting her at the Eclipse DVD signing event in NYC back in December (12/28). Click Here to listen to the message!


Thanks to @KindlyUnspokenn

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...