söndag 10 juli 2011

Justin Chon talks Dating

What was the most romantic thing you’ve ever done on a date?
When it comes to romance I believe in keeping it simple. With my last girlfriend we were on our way to our favorite restaurant when I pretended that the car was crappin’ out. I asked her to get out and check if smoke was coming from the exhaust. When she did, I popped the trunk and inside were six dozen roses and a stuffed bear. [Laughs] It was simple but very effective.
Not every date can be a winner. What was your worst date experience?
I had a date with a girl I called “the parrot”. All she did was repeat everything I said. She never had an original thought of her own. Everything I liked, she liked. Everything I hated, she hated. It was annoying!
If a woman wanted to approach you, what should she know?
Just be yourself. As an actor you pretend all day, that’s what the job calls for. So, when it comes to my personal life, a woman who keeps it real is a breath of fresh air.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...