lördag 23 juli 2011

Nikki Reed talks Paul McDonald's Music

Photobucket







Nikki Reed has admitted to people magazine that she is a big fan of "Future Husband" Paul McDonald's music. The actress recently did an interview with People magazine. "I've never camped out anywhere for anyone." she admitted. "But I can imagine I would camp out to go see my almost-husband anywhere, so maybe that's the kind of passion that they feel."










She even recently talked about promoting Paul's music. "I hand-printed flyers and signed my name on them [with] his real album name," she says. "And I stood outside [his concerts] for hours and passed out flyers to fans and said, 'If you want my autograph, here's what you have to do: Go look at his [album].' "















She went on to say "He goes beyond American Idol because he's so talented," she gushes. "I know that the fans there are passionate, but they're passionate about the show and I want it to be about him because he deserves it.He had three albums out before the show and no one on American Idol has ever had that"










Although the two share two different types of crafts they share their passion for life, music and love. They support eachother and their carrers proving that their love is one that will last a very long time. Congragulations to them both.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...