måndag 1 augusti 2011

Celebuzz: Tinsel Korey Dishes on the Testosterone-Charged Wolf Pack!

Photobucket
Tinsel Korey has a job most women would die for: She spent hours every day working alongside the shirtless hunks of the Twilight wolf pack, keeping Taylor Lautner and the boys in check. Tinsel, who plays the role of Emily Young in The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Eclipse and the upcoming Breaking Dawn films, portrays the strong and beautiful yet scarred fiancée of Sam Uley (Chaske Spencer) and motherly caretaker of the unruly wolf pack.
The multi-talented actress took time to chat with Celebuzz about how Twilight changed her life, how she dealt with “a lot of testosterone on set” and what we can expect from her in the years to come. With a new song, “Letter,” and several films in the works, Tinsel’s got a lot more in store!

Since filming has wrapped for the Breaking Dawn films, how does it feel to see the end of the Twilight Saga? What will you miss the most?
I will definitely miss the closeness between me and the boys, and obviously Julia [Jones]. We are very much a family and I always think of filming sort of like summer school – you develop all these great friendships and connections and you hope that you’ll be able to keep in touch and hang out. But, you know, life normally moves in different directions. I hope that we’ll stay really close. It’s kind of a bittersweet ending.

What was it like auditioning for the role of Emily?
I mean it was like a regular audition. I actually thought I’d messed it up, so I was mortified, like “Oh my god, I suck as an actor” (laughs), and then the next day I was short-listed. You can never really grasp how you do in an audition, at all.

What has it been like being a part of such a wildly successful franchise?
It’s awesome! It’s done great things for me, and I’ve developed such great relationships with the cast members. And also, just meeting the fans – to me that was one of the most beautiful things about this journey, getting to interact with the fans. I’ve met some really, really, great amazing people through this process.

Twi-hards are famous for being incredibly dedicated fans. Do you have any stories about your encounters with them?
I don’t have any crazy stories, like the boys do. With the boys, people have grabbed them and stuff like that, but I’m a female so they don’t get like that with me, they’re really respectful. So I don’t have any personal crazy fan encounters with any of the Twi-hards.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...