torsdag 11 augusti 2011

Elle Fanning: 'Dakota and I wanted to be tennis players'

PhotobucketElle Fanning has revealed that she and her big sister Dakota both originally wanted to be tennis players!


The Super 8 star said that her parents never cease to be amused by their children's acting careers because no one else in the family can act. Their mum is a tennis star and dad is a baseball player.
She told movies.ie, "My parents have no acting genes at all, no one in my family really, so it was funny when we got into acting because we were supposed to be like Venus and Serena [Williams], tennis players, so it was sort of mad that it worked out that way.
"My mum and sister moved out to LA and decided it was something Dakota really wanted to do, so me and my dad moved out and I saw what my big sister was doing and I wanted to try it and it's fun we have that connection, that's something that brings us together in a way, that we both do movies and that's fun for us."


The 13-year-old started acting at the tender age of two and said that she hopes to carry on for years to come.


"It's something I've been doing my whole life and can hopefully continue to do it, it's really fun. I do lots of ballet and sing, there's other things I do as well, movies are just another after school activity right?!"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...