tisdag 30 augusti 2011

MyAnna Buring Talks About Rob,Kristen & The BIg Wedding Scene In 'Breaking Dawn'

Photobucket

From source: TwilightExaminer
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 star MyAnna Buring ("Tanya" - Denali Coven) has spoken up about her thoughts on the Part 1 wedding we'll all be attending this fall.

In the attached video interview, she had this to say about the wedding dress chosen for "Bella" (Kristen Stewart): "I thought the dress was stunning. I mean, breathtakingly beautiful. It’s perfect, perfect Bella, and I say that as a fan. I’m a massive fan of the books. I was a massive fan of the films before I got involved. And yes, I don’t think it’s going to disappoint at all."

Buring also discussed "Tanya's" point of view during the wedding scene. As you might recall, "Tanya" made a bid for "Edward" back when he visited Alaska, and he politely turned her down. As beautiful as she is described to be, that was no doubt surprising for the character. According to Buring, though, there weren't any hard feelings displayed at the ceremony.

"She’s a vampire, she doesn’t get teary, and also she’s a vampire that’s lived for thousands of years, developed incredible patience and huge grace, so I think by the time she gets to the wedding, she’s dug those feelings of disappointment deep deep down and they don’t come out in the scene. But I can’t wait to see the wedding scene, I think it’s beautiful, I was tearing up," she explained.

Buring also went on to talk about co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, complimenting Stewart on her willingness to stick up for her own opinions and Pattinson for being "beautiful, inside and out."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...