måndag 19 september 2011

Anna Kendrick talk to Showbiz Spy

Photobucket
“I’m actually glad to have got through shooting,”

“It’s a relief that I didn’t lose any fingers or toes to frostbite! Or any hair to screaming fans! It feels like an accomplishment because those movies are so crazy. I do my tiny, tiny part on it and I walk away unscathed I don’t know how the other do those hours in that weather for like nine months or something with the two movies shooting at the same time. I was there for like two weeks.”

“I haven’t really changed. I feel really lucky to be doing the work I’m doing, but everything else around me is basically the same."

“I still prefer sitting at home watching movies instead of going out to bars.”


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...