fredag 2 september 2011

Julia Jones Talks Wolf Pack


Photobucket
Julia Jones plays Leah Clearwater the only female werewolf in the trilogy.

Julia sat down with next movie in this exclusive interview she tells all about life with the boys.

"I felt so privy to their conversations, they literally stopped censoring themselves around me,"


"At a certain point... they said, 'We're just not going to try to clean this up at all for you.'

"It's mostly fun and it's a little bit sometimes like… you want to puke. [Laughs] But for the most part, it's really wonderful."

"On this movie, I kind of got to a place where I felt like I... know how to think like a guy," she explains. "I may have blocked most of it, but it is intricate and complicated and it's a whole thing that goes on with boys, especially at bars. I don't know if I want to know.

"There's a lot of them and they'd all be talking about all this stuff and... they were like, 'You know what, she's just going to have to take it or leave it. She doesn't like it, she can go home.'"

"I actually thought to myself, 'Wow, it's really strange how much I really want them to not censor themselves around me.' Like I really want them to be cool with me in every situation. It's such a unique, concentrated environment when you're with a group of people all the time. That kind of heightens your need to be accepted all the time, but that's exactly what Leah's going through."


"I was actually a huge tomboy growing up,"

It's nice to see that the cast are still close.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...