lördag 10 september 2011

Rob Interview with MTV

Photobucket

In a recent interview with MTV Rob reveled lots about the upcoming breaking dawn films to MTV.

When he did his interview with Premiere magazine and was asked about the birth scene he said: "It's hilarious. No movie this size dates taking those kind of risks.But since the craziest scenes are a big part of the story going forward, it was impossible to not have them included in the film... There was no way we would tone it down."

"It was without a doubt the funniest thing I ever had to do. I’d raise my head up and I was covered with cottage cheese or whatever substance they put in there."

"Before filming the scene, Stephanie Meyer, a midwife, Kristen and I sat down to talk to a doctor to decide where I was supposed to bite if this situation would ever occur in real life."

"The doctor looked at us a bit puzzled and said: ‘I don’t think you could ever do this in real life.'"

For more of Robs interview go to MTV.com




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...