tisdag 20 september 2011

Taylor Lautner has admitted that the end of the Twilight Saga was emotional.


The 19-year-old played werewolf Jacob Black in the supernatural film franchise.
He admitted that it is hard to let go of the experience and he will miss his fellow cast members.
Taylor Lautner admits end of Twilight filming was emotional
He told Collider: "Whenever we would finish filming any of the other movies, we would be bummed, but we would know that it was just a matter of a few months before we would be back filming another one.
"So when we wrapped these last two, it was tough for us because we had been playing these characters for so long and spending so much time together for so long."
Taylor added: "It was a little emotional. But I mean the good news is, we will be able to promote them together for the next year and a half."
Chatting about his last day on set, Lautner admitted that he was actually alone.
He said: "My last day of shooting, I was by myself, so that was kind of sad.
"But, my second to last day, I did a scene with me, Rob [Pattinson] and Kristen [Stewart]."

Source: STV movie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...