lördag 1 oktober 2011

New: Rob in Tú magazine (Mexico)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Scans and translation thanks to TwilightPoison

What did you like the most about the book?
Before ever reading the book or the screenplay, Francis took me to the elephant shelter where Tai lives. I think it was a trick, he knew he could convince any actor to take the role after meeting her. I stayed with her playing ball, and thats how I took the part.

What was it like training and working with Tai?
She has an amazing aura. You feel at ease when youre with her. I could sit wit her all day, in fact I did that a lot when I first met her. She would never stomp on you or hurt you. She knows where you are all the time. Shes a charming animal.


Have you always been kind to animals?
I had a dog named Patty for 18 years. I adopted a new dog in Louisiana, where we were filming Breaking Dawns. He looks like a hyena and hes very nice, Im very comfortable with him. Its nice to always have a pet around when Im in hotels.

Your character didnt finish college but he attended Cornell. Have you ever thought of going to college?
Doubtful. When I was planning to go to college I wanted to study International Relations because I was interested in politics. I think I have the ability for that. I would like to work with a newly formed democracy. Thats exciting.

Lucky for the fans youre an actor. How do you manage the image your image of movie beau?
Its nice to feel appreciated. You hope it has more to do with you than with peoples imagination. The only thing you can do is to try to do a better job next time. Nobody ever thought I was goodlooking before Twilight. Its weird when everybody feels that way now.

Youre in good shape. Do you work out a lot?
During the last Twilight film we shot I was on the gym a lot because I had to take my shirt off for the movie. I was obsessed with working out. As soon as the shirtless scenes were done filming I quit the gym and never came back (laughs).

Whats the thing that makes you the most happy? In what place are you truly happy?
I love playing music with other people. I played with the jazz Preservation Hall Band in New Orleans and as I played the piano I kept thinking Why am I not doing this all the time?. It was amazing. It makes me happy in everyway to play blues.


Do you still write your own music?
I try not to, but Im doing it again. In order to do that you need to stop what youre doing and focus on your music for at least 6 months, and I cant afford that right now. To write music I need to be exremely depresed, wake up in tears and then I write a song (laughs).

Any guilty pleasures?
M&Ms, its ridiculous. I eat 40 bags a week. It used to be peanut M&Ms, now it just plain chocolate M&Ms. I praise MMs and tell everybody Theyre too good for you though.

Do you miss London, your home?
I miss the newspapers. I still prefer the English newspapers and I miss the sports section. I miss football, I miss the light in London. It sounds ridiculous but the light in london is so different than in any other place. I miss the beer. I worked there last year, and it felt like I couldve been working anywhere. Six days a week of work, you could be working in Korea and not tell the difference.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...