tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Rob & Kristen talk about their friendship/relationship...

Photobucket

July 2008: Leading up to Twilight’s release
Rob: “Kristen’s great, I really liked working with her. That’s one of the key reasons I wanted to do it was because of her. The screen test went really well and I liked working with her, so I hope it translates.”

April 2009: Kristen splits from Michael Angarano 
Kristen: “Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the (crap) out of me. They covet him [Rob]. I think half of them are so jealous that they hate me...More than three girls of that certain age - run away."

April 2009: Rob denies the rumours 
Rob: “There was some magazine the other day about me and Kristen, and when you look at it and realise it's on the front of a magazine, you realise that people are actually reading that even though how ridiculous it is. It's really bizarre."

July 2009: Internet rumours claim Kristen is pregnant with Rob’s baby 
Rob’s spokesperson: "We don't comment on anything like that."

August 2009: Peter Facinelli’s wife spills the beans – sort-of 
Jennie Garth: “I can’t say who, because that would be breaking my promise to my husband, but he [Rob] is dating one of them [Twilight cast-member].”

August 2009: Rob quoted in response to pictures of the pair getting cosy at a Kings of Leon concert 
"I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know why. You always think you're going to get more girls after you've made a movie and it never happens. You sit there and you're like 'I'm a big movie star and I want to go out with some models' but I don't know why that doesn't happen. I don't really have a 
type. Whenever I get asked who my favourite celebrity crush is, I have no idea."

August 2009: The next day his press rep retracts the quotes
"I will only comment on matters regarding Robert's professional life, but in order to set the record straight, Robert did not speak to the [press], and their claim that they spoke to him…is manufactured along with any information that they claim to have as an exclusive directly from him.”

September 2009: The countdown to New Moon, and rumours go into overdrive 
An on-set source: "The producers took Rob and Kris aside and told them to keep their relationship under wraps for a few more months. But they're so much in love, they can't keep their hands off each other. They're crazy about each other and want to shout it from the rooftops. But they're also part of this massive machine called Twilight 
and producers have this thing timed with scientific precision."

October 2009: Rob voted GLAMOUR's Sexiest Man 
Rob: "I just don't take any of it seriously. It's just a job and while it's a job I love, girls scream out for Edward, not Robert. I still can't get a date."

November 2009: More denials 
Rob: "It doesn't make any difference what you say. I've literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it's like 'Oh, they were on secret dates!' It's like "Where? I can't get out of my hotel room!'"

6th November 2009: It’s our fault we don’t know! 
Kristen: “I probably would’ve answered [the romance question] if people hadn’t made such a big deal about it, but I’m not going to give the fiending an answer. There’s no answer that’s not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: ‘Okay, we are. We aren’t. I’m a lesbian.’ I’m just trying to keep something. If people 
started asking me if I was dating Taylor Lautner, I’d be like ‘F— off!’ I would answer the exact same way.”

November 2009: Rob talks romance 
"I can't think of a single romantic thing that I've ever done…I would never serenade someone to be romantic - you have to have so much balls to do that. I put a flower in someone's locker when I was 15 years old, this girl called Maria. She thought that it was someone else and the other guy claimed it as well, which is great."

ovember 2009: Catherine Hardwicke says a bit too much 
Twilight’s director, Catherine Hardwicke: “After I cast him, I told Rob, don’t even think about having a romance with her . . . She’s under 18. You will be arrested….In terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn’t happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, OK, I’ve got to give this a go 
and really try to be with this person.”

December 2009: After the premiere of New Moon 
Rob: "I am single - almost everything that comes out about my private life is false. I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I'm doing. While I am filming, I live practically like a recluse in a hotel. I [mess up] every relationship I ever have. As soon as I like them I start beating myself up to a point of ridiculousness and then they hate me to the point of dumping me." 

January 2010: Rob and Kristen spend New Year’s Eve together on the Isle of Wight 
A source: “They loved it. They were able to walk around largely unnoticed – like a normal couple. They’ve talked about buying a property on island for when the pressures of Hollywood get too much.”

February 2010: Rob gets emotional 
Rob: "The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog, it's ridiculous.”

February 2010: At the BAFTAs 
Rob: "It is extremely difficult but we [Kristen and I] are together, yes. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible. We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy."

March 2010: The new Eclipse trailer is released 
Kristen: "I think Taylor [Lautner] looks really great. Like, he looks very strong and I love his voice in it."

April 2010: Kristen on Rob 
"He asked me to marry him...as a joke, though. Well, at least I think so…I love Rob because he always wants to be the best. He can be very childish. When Rob does something right or wins something he talks with a different, little voice, like a 5-year-old. [He’s sexy] in a tortured artist way. This might be because he's British. He's tall, looks like he's thinking all the time and is incredibly funny...Every time he 
looks into a mirror he sees something wrong with his hair. I love the way he sings, it breaks my heart. Rob's also a very bad liar, he just can't do it!"

May 2010: Kristen isn’t giving anything away 
Kristen: "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. Its like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'."

May 2010: Ashley on Rob 
Ashley Greene (AKA Alice Cullen): "When I met Rob, I didn't think twice about him...He's really attractive, but that chemistry wasn't there. He doesn't understand girls."

May 2010: Elizabeth Reaser on her co-stars 
Elizabeth (AKA Esme Cullen) on whether Rob and Kristen are dating: “Oh! I don't know! I haven't talked to Rob or Kristen in a while, so I have no idea. Like I said, you probably know way more than I do... I'm like, the clueless person on set that has no idea what's happening and I think I like it that way."

May 2010: Kristen on the men she fancies 
Kristen: "People want me to say that I really like it when guys are funny and dorky but I've never really gone out with someone I've found attractive initially."

June 2010: Rob on kissing Kristen
Rob: "Kissing [Kristen] felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it… In New Moon and Twilight it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd. But in Eclipse, [Edward and Bella] understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."

October 2011: Kristen Stewart “My boyfriend is English”
Kristen Stewart seemed to confirm the couple’s relationship during a GQ magazine shootKristen made an off-the-cuff remark during her photoshoot in which she said she was looking forward to exploring more of Britain during filming for Snow White And The Huntsman "because my boyfriend is English". When the writer commented about this the next day, Kristen said: "I 
never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me." When someone pointed out that her relationship has long been monitored by the press, she said: "Yeah, I know it is… So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it's like, come on guys, it's so obvious!"

Source: GLAMOUR UK

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...