tisdag 18 oktober 2011

XFINITY: Six Things You Didn't Know About Jackson Rathbone

I recently caught up with Jackson via phone – he was promoting his new teen-spy web series “Aim High” (debuting this week on Facebook) – and discovered a few things even his most dedicated follower (his mom) probably doesn’t know.
He’s a Mark-Paul Gosselaar fan: “I was a big fan of ‘Saved by the Bell’ when I was a kid. I always thought it was really cool how Zack Morris just talked directly to the camera.”
He’s really great at keeping secrets: “I’m definitely a vault. I mean, I know who killed JFK. I’m a vault of secrets. Actually, I’ll tell you who killed JFK – it was [Jackson holds down a button on the phone]. That’s who did it.”
He’s kind of disappointed by his vampire: “I remember when I first signed on to do ‘Twilight’ and I was like, ‘Yeah, I get to play a vampire! It’s awesome!’ And then they were like, ‘You don’t have any teeth though.’ And I’m like, ‘Oh, well, at least I’m a vampire. Ok, no teeth. Whatever.’ And they’re like, ‘Oh, and you can’t kill people.’ I’m like – Oh my god, I’m a vampire that can’t eat people. So that’s what I brought to the character of Jasper, which is the ultra desire to kill and feast like a vampire should.”
He’s loved by women. Sometimes sarcastically: When asked about her reaction to Rathbone’s on-set presence, his “Aim High” co-star Aimee Teegarden (left) playfully said, “I was totally swooning! Like, he’s just so handsome and funny and it was so much fun to work with him.”
He’s loved by his mom. Sometimes obsessively: “My mom was internet savvy way before Mark Zuckerberg was born. She’s been internet stalking me since before the internet was invented. She likes to, what she calls, ‘check up on me.’ She’ll call me and talk to me about a project I’m doing before I even know I’m definitely doing it. It’s insane.”
He’s really bad at practical jokes: “I faked a couple friends of mine’s deaths. Back when we were kids, there’s this thing we did called ‘The Pass-Out Game.’ We would, like, double-over, breathe really fast and go up against the wall and make ourselves pass out. So, we got some blood capsules and my buddy Ben and I decided to make our friend Will think that we killed [Ben].”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...