onsdag 30 november 2011

Anna Kendrick Interview

imagebam.com

Twilight actress Anna Kendrick has revealed that she prefers working on smaller rather than bigger sets.
1 of 1 Kendrick - Prefers smaller sets
Kendrick - Prefers smaller sets

The 26-year-old has starred in films such as 50/50 and in 2009's Up in the Air alongside George Clooney, for which she was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar.

Kendrick plays the role of Jessica, a friend of Bella Swan's in the Twilight series of films.

She said in an interview with the Daily Telegraph: "I know that people have to ask me about Twilight, but it's tricky to be honest about those films and also to be discreet.

"I like sets that feel small. Big sets are difficult; it feels like there's constant miscommunication. I've been lucky so far, but I can see why people don't necessarily have fun on big movies. Smaller films are really rewarding."

Kendrick spoke about her wish to try out different roles throughout her career, and is due to star in the romantic comedy What to Expect When You're Expecting.

She said of the film: "It's going to be a big, shiny movie but I'm consciously trying to do different things. People want you to do the same thing over and over and then complain that you never do anything else.

"Actresses have to redefine themselves at certain ages - you're supposed to be an ingénue in your 20s, Kelly Reilly in your 30s and Laura Linney in your 40s. And I will try my very best to do that."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...