söndag 20 november 2011

Jackson Portrait and Interview

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Jackson Rathbone stares out the window in thought in these exclusive new portraits.

JustJaredJr.com had a chance to chat with the 26-year-old actor earlier this month in Los Angeles and found out about what he loved most about Jasper Hale, working with the directors of the Twilight Saga films and his favorite reads. Check it:

On what he learned from each director: “Catherine Hardwicke comes from a production design standpoint and she really still has those aesthetics, all of her scenes are rich, all of her films are visually deep. Chris Weitz has a really glossy feel, it is very much like post cards in the way he shoots. David Slade is visceral in the way he shoots, he is very technical in the way he works. Bill [Condon] who did the last film, is a gentleman, he has that really old school mentality. It is fascinating to see how each director worked.”

On what he liked most about Jasper: “I really liked playing Jasper as this really quiet southerner and how uncomfortable he is around humans. In Breaking Dawn he is finally smiling. In the first couple films you see him be so serious, and developing him over the course of the years has been great. Everyone has been so great to work with, they are all so talented.”

On the books that influenced him: “I loved ‘The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe’ books, I also loved the ‘Lord of the Rings’ series. I just finished reading ‘Lamb’ by Christopher Moore which I fell in love with, I read it on the plane as I was doing press for this film. I am a huge Paulo Coelho fan, I love ‘The Alchemist’. I’m actually reading two of Paulo’s books right now, I’m reading ‘Warrior of Light’ and ‘By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept’.”



Source justjared

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...