måndag 7 november 2011

Madeleine Stowe Talks About Directing Rob's New Movie "Unbound Captives"

Photobucket

From source: Assignmentx
AX: When are you shooting your film?

STOWE: This is going to be really hard. [Because] the back nine [have been] picked up, I will literally have a window where we all have to fall in [to be available] at the same time. If not, it will have to wait ‘til next year, because we’ve got to deal with other issues. We have to shoot in Saskatchewan, Canada. It’s a really interesting part of history, 1859 to 1867. I have to say, [the premise] has never been done in a Western . John Toll is my cinematographer. He did LEGENDS OF THE FALL, and Charles Roven who does DARK KNIGHT is my producer, and I’ve got this remarkable crew.

Source: via SpunkRansom

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...