fredag 4 november 2011

Photos + Q&A Of Jackson,Peter, Nikki Ashley And Taylor From Press Conference #BreakingDawn

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Question: What have you learned about your characters?
Jackson: I’ve preferred not to be a blonde.
Question: How do you feel about saying goodbye to these characters? You’ve basically finished it.
Jackson: It’s nice to hang up the contacts. But we have the premiere coming up in a couple days, and then next year, it doesn’t feel like it’s over.
Question: Jackson, during the wedding you really dance up quite a bit. Was that 40s or 50s rock and roll dancing?
Jackson: A little jitterbug, a little old school dancing. I was really into that genre. We did some choreography and I wanted to do an old school flip, which we were nervous about cause Ashley was in heels. I didn’t want to throw her and… last day of filming I kill her. Might not be the worst press, but (laugh), no it’d be terrible. It was fun to break out the old dance moves.
Question: Considering how hardcore the fans are, what’s your most memorable fan encounter?
Peter: i’ve had a few fans. Two or three ask me to sign their arm or leg and then get it tattoo’d. Which puts pressure of me if I stop acting.
Jackson: You can’t change your name anymore can you. “the artist formally known as peter facinelli”
Jackson: the fans over the yaers have been so supportive and understanding. We wouldn’t be here with you all in this room if it weren’t for their devotion. You need fan to spell fanatic. Some are so sweet, so adoring. It’s one thing when they scream at you. Your first instinct is to run the option direction.
Peter: I run towards them.
JacksoN: That’s a note for fans. If you want to see Peter, he’ll run towards you.
Question: What can you say about working on this franchise, what has it done for you.. what has the transition been like since the very beginning?
Jackson: It’s been an incredible learning experience. One of the most fascinating things is working with some great directors. I formed my own production company a year and a half ago. Learning from the producers and Summit, working with different minds, it’s so exciting to work with the best in the business. Bill Condon.. the nightmare wedding sequence just blew me away. It was so well done. When you read the book you visualize things differently. But the way he brought it to life was phenomenal.
Jackson: 100 Monkeys.. were going on tour in Europe November 27th – December 17th. It’s really exciting. It’s the first time we’re international.
Jackson: We’re working on a couple new media projects. it’s a really interesting time for music and video. I just did a mini series. I’m excited about the new possibilities with new media.
Question: What was it like going to vamp camp.
Jackson: Vamp camp?
Question: Isn’t that what you call it?
Jackson: No, but I like it. Where do I sign up? I could’ve used this 4 years ago when I started playing Jasper.
Peter: Change your band name to Vamp Camp.
Jackson: Our first song will be “you suck” (laughter)
Question: Working with different directors? how’s that?
Jackson: Each one is really different. With Bill he had a calm demeanor. We had questions, he always had an answer. He was always open to other ideas. I always say Bill put the gentle in gentlemen. He’s always very classy, caring, and cared what you were going through as an actor.
Question: What props did you take or borrow from set?
Jackson: I bought one of the Carlisle rings as soon as they came out (laughter)

Question: Who ever named you Booboo?
Booboo: My Mom gave me that nickname when I was a baby, so I guess I reminded her of what Booboo would look like (laughs). My real name is Nils Allen Stewart Junior.

Q: How'd you get the part, Booboo?
Booboo: Asked my agend about it. I got a callback. I was literally the last to be seen in the callbacks. I read the lines...
We read the monologue twice. It was just really funny. The casting director and I had a really fun time in the room. People ask if I had to be a wolf...nope!


Q: You have a lot of scenes with Taylor. What was it like working with him?

Booboo: I had a really great time working with him. I've known him since I was 9. But this was our first time really working together. It was really cool and he's such a nice guy. It's been the same, just throwing footballs around. I couldn't throw footballs so I didn't join in.

Taylor's always hanging out on set. I saw Abduction, as for his future, awesome movie. Thought it was really good. He's great at doing action stuff.


Q: What have you learned personally from Seth?

Booboo: I've definetly learned a lot about how easy going he is. He's such a calm guy (Seth), he just doesn't even care if you're a vampire or a shapeshifter in everyday life.


Q: Can you talk about your Native American heritage if you have any? And portraying them in a modern film?
Booboo: I'm a little bit of everything. I just try to be a little bit of everything. I think it's cool. I don't see it as playing a native character. I see it as playing Seth in Twilight.

Q: How do you handle turning into a wolf?
Booboo: I thought, wow, my wolf looks skinny. Looks like he hasn't eaten in 2 month. They've done such a good job portraying us.

Q: So you had fictional body image concerns?
Booboo: Yeah! I get asked if I had any say in the wolfes. If I did my wolf would be black...this monster wolf.. with wings (laughs).

Q: Most memorable fanencounter?
Booboo: Someone walked up to me and told me her son wanted to become an actor after watching me. And I thought, wow, we influence lives.


Q: What was it like playing the younger brother to Julia?

Booboo: It was great, and I don't say that because she's sitting next to me. We could be real life brother and sister.



Q: On training...

Booboo: If you get tired, you eat an apple. I don't drink coffee, energy drinks or anything. That's what I started doing and it really helps.


Go to hypable.com to read today's whole press junket.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...