onsdag 9 november 2011

Theophilus London Talks About The 'Breaking Dawn Part 1' Soundtrack

Photobucket

From source: MTV
"The soundtrack for "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" drops this week, 10 days before the fourth film in the "Twilight Saga" hits theaters. Chock-full of tracks by artists like Bruno Mars ("It Will Rain") and Christina Perri ("A Thousand Years"), the emotions on the album mirror the action in the Bill Condon-directed flick.
For his track, up-and-coming MC Theophilus London wanted to embrace another side of his musical persona. "It was very unusual to do the soundtrack. But as I progress more with my career, I want to do more stuff like that, soundtrack stuff," he told MTV News at the Glamour Women of the Year event in New York City.
"So when they asked me do it, I was very privileged and pleased. I wanted to do a super emo song about neighbors and how neighbors are very important. A lot of people are freaking out, but it's a whole new fanbase for me. I'm just so stoked that all these cute girls that like vampires hear my song."

Source: via Twilightish

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...