fredag 16 december 2011

Daniel Cudmore Talks Twilight Fame

imagebam.comimagebam.com

Movie fans in Scottsdale have already seen Breaking Dawn Part I, and now the year long wait has started for Breaking Dawn Part II. Om Wednesday, Hollywood Hills shared two photos from Breaking Dawn, one of them for Breaking Dawn Part II.

Breaking Dawn Part I has smashed box office records. New Year's Eve was able to knock it off the top of the box office over the weekend with a low opening, but the damage this film has done at theaters was already done. In an interview with Filmology released on Wednesday, one of the stars spoke about the film series ending. Daniel Cudmore, the actor behind Felix.


Yeah, it was strange. I mean you’re go-go-go for three years. I kind of explain it like being inside a fish bowl and you don’t realize what you've been a part of until you step away. So the last day was kind of surreal. You know that it’s over but it wasn't really kicking in. It was just another day at work, another film. I usually don’t get too caught up in the ending of a film because I’m excited to see what’s next but definitely looking back in retrospect, it was an incredible ride. It was pretty incredible and just a luck opportunity of me to enjoy.

Fans are waiting for the last film in he Twilight Saga to be released. One fan said the following on Twitter recently:

My friend says he'll volunteer @ da shelter if I sit through #BreakingDawn w/o snarks about flour-dredged vamps. Challenge accepted.



Source Examiner

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...