tisdag 13 december 2011

Elizabeth Reaser Says On Stephenie Meyer "is like the dream mom and wonderful lady"



We asked Twilight matriarch Elizabeth Reaser, who co-stars in Young Adult as the wife of Mavis’ ex-boyfriend, what she thought minor YA author Stephenie Meyer would think of this movie. “I think she would appreciate it as a movie,” she said. “I don’t think she could relate to this character! She’s so not this woman, obviously. Stephenie Meyer is like the dream mom and wonderful lady, so she couldn’t be further from Mavis!”


“In this film, the point seemed to be that Mavis writes young adult because she is emotionally stunted and trapped in her memories of high school. I would say that while Mavis is certainly stuck in high school, her problems are much more profound than that,” Johnson writes in HuffPo. “I’m just saying… this film should not be taken to demonstrate what YA writers are like. And I’m saying this because just this morning, three people asked me jokingly, ‘Hey, is that writer in Young Adult based on you? Har har har!’ This is going to be a thing. I can feel it.”

Source: TheFabLife
Via Foforks | TTS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...