måndag 19 december 2011

New Fan Encounter with Booboo at Christmas in Ida, Michigan

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hi My name is Amanda and I am 18 years old. I have met Booboo before but never shared my fan encounter with teamboobooseth. Which is an awesome website by the way ;) Well I seen Booboo, Maegan, and Fivel play at the Christmas in Ida show in Ida, Michigan. I had never seen them play live and they were great and the new dance Maegan and Fivel did was cool. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They tried to see each and every person and talk to them as much as they could. Fivel and Maegan are so sweet and Booboo is Booboo haha theres not much other way to explain him, we all know and love him. Nils was great too and so nice. I hope to see them again soon :)

teamboobooseth

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...