fredag 23 december 2011

Rob On Experian Top Searched Celebs

imagebam.com

Experian has released their own most searched for entertainment keywords. You most likely can guess a few of those celebrities who were named on the list. As an example, they Robert Pattinson, and Miley Cyrus are a few of the stars listed. But they are not the only ones listed in. In fact, here are some of your favorites and how they fared out this year in terms of searching for them online.

14. Robert Pattinson
18. Miley Cyrus
20. Justin Bieber
29. Kristen Stewart
40. Selena Gomez
75. Emma Watson
109. Demi Lovato
128. Vanessa Hudgens
134. Taylor Lautner
162. Zac Efron

I am certainly surprised that Demi Lovato was so low on this list. This year has been such a big deal for her; I would think that she would be higher than some of the others. Her comeback has been so huge that it seems like it would be a shoe in for a popular search topic. Same goes for Taylor Swift. I would think that she would rank high but no, she didn’t. I am very curious as to how they rank these keywords now that we see how low some of this year’s biggest stars.

How do you feel about the rankings for each one of the stars? I am surprised, but I think that they go by who they think are more important than the others. Until we know how they judge it, I cannot help but wonder how they come to this conclusion. In my own opinion, Demi should be in the top 10, just based on my own numbers and the fact that she all of these new stories about her.

Source bsckids

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...