onsdag 4 januari 2012

Dakota Fanning On The Cover Of 'Cosmopolitan'

Photobucket

From source: TwilightExaminer
This month, there'll be not one but two Dakota Fanning ("Jane" in the Twilight Saga) magazine covers. The first, of course, is that Elle UK issue we discussed on Monday, and the latest is Cosmopolitan.

Fanning is featured on the February cover of Cosmo, which hits stands on January 10th, and according to their website, the following issues were addressed in the interview:

Why she's so cool and self-assured at such a young age. (She turns 18 at the end of Feb.)
The things she learned growing up in a family of athletes.
How she imagines she'll meet The One someday.
Plus, the exciting projects she's working on next.

The folks at I'm Not Obsessed snagged a few quote snippets from the interview as well.

On her “superhuman aura”: “Since I was young, I’ve always known who I was. I never really had to go through finding who I am. I’ve always felt really secure.”

Kristen Stewart on Dakota’s determination while filming ‘The Runaways’: “We had a few scenes that were crazy intimidating, and maybe once or twice, she was like ‘Okay, I have a butterfly in my stomach.’ Meanwhile, I’m hyperventilating! Sometimes I give her s*it for being so on the ball.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...