tisdag 24 januari 2012

The French voice of Kristen answered questions on Kristen thanks @KSFranceCom

For those who don't know, Noémie Orphelin is the French voice of Kristen in all the Twilight, but also in What Just Happened?, Jumper, Adventureland and The Runaways. 
KristenStewartFrance: What do you think of Kristen and her acting? It's not easy to define because in Twilight, she plays a reserved and silent girl. I think that despite of that, she plays well, even if she has some gestures that sometimes, people don't like. When I dubbed her in The Runaways, I realized that she could play something else than a romantic young girl. But to really define her, I'll have to see another movie with her.


KristenStewartFrance: Is it harder to dub her? Because of her gestures and stuff 
She's one of the actresses who I feel uncomfortable with. Sometimes, she has a surprising acting that I don't really get. Her deep voice disturb me, knowing that my voice is lighter than hers. The movie with french voices is surely different but I do my best.


KristenStewartFrance: After the Twilight saga, will you keep on dub her? I don't know yet but I will probably be called to do some tests for her next movies. 


KristenStewartFrance: In which movie do you prefer Kristen? N: I'd say The Runaways. Even if I dubbed her in like 4 movies, which is not much, I liked her in this one because it was a totally different atmosphere.


 Source /Translation Thanks kristenstewartfrance Via @Vonch

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...