måndag 9 januari 2012

Goodbye and thank you for everything

imagebam.com imagebam.com 


The time has come for me to leave my goodbye as a fulltime owner, admin, blogger and fandom nerd on this blog.

I started almost 3 years ago on bringing you all the updates on my favourite stars of my favourite movie, Twilight. Since then so much has happened. It has been ups and downs, high and lows. It's been an incredible journey together with fellow bloggers and an amazing fanbase!

But all things must come to an end. As i grow older I realise I need to get my life together, start living for myself and not for actors I love. Expanding the family in a nearby future.

This blog has given me so much !! and friendships forever!!

I have had the chance to see Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone and Edi Gathegi in real life and that is something I always will cherish. The movies have been a great part of my life and I can't wait for the final chapters to come.

Even though I won't be here and share it all with you I will always love the saga, the actors, the fans, my friends, and I will continue to eagerly follow the future projects of the cast.

GossipDance as a blog will however continue even though I will not be here after this day. My longest blogging friends @Rosebellas and @mctwilighter1 will, with as much love and dedication as before, run it through its last year of The Twilight Saga era, together with the rest of our amazing crew:
@miamormai9 @priscila_0394 @TheDC1809 @fatoshleo @facinellilatino   Lo & Clair.

And don't be to surprised if you can't see me keep away during events or other times.

I will also still be on twitter @gossip_dance for RT's and stuff and fulltime on my personal one: @G_DgoesRob. Feel free to follow me there and talk to me and tell me whats going on in the twi world.

I would also like to thank each and one of you that have made this one of the funniest periods in my life. You will all be in my heart forever, next to Rob and Kristen.

Lots of Love, always and forever, sincerely Jess, GossipDance


You will be missed <3

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...