måndag 16 januari 2012

lunch in Paris with Jackson Rathbone

 Jackson Rathbone had a a fan encounter with Shannon Sutherland and her husband for lunch, here's what Shannon posted on her blog:


Photobucket Thank you so much to everyone who helped me get 500 twitter followers. Sorry it has taken me so long to post this but Princess A and I both have stomach viruses.
Anyway, while in Paris, The Husband and I spent the day with Jackson Rathbone and Braden Bell. We wanted to go to the catacombs but got lost and then we were told it was closed due to some saint’s birthday. OOPS!
So instead we went out to eat.

PhotobucketThe Husband and I had Croque Madames…. Jackson added the french fry mustache.

PhotobucketJackson had a burger.

PhotobucketBraden had some kind of hot dog cheese thing that looked really yummy!!!

PhotobucketHere is a really cool picture of Braden.

PhotobucketLunch turned into happy hour so we stayed for some large beers.

Photobucket
I was so drunk I forgot to take a picture of myself. Oh well, we just got back from LA and I have tons of pictures and stories to share from the experience!
Stay Glamorous,
Shannon

You can check out Shannon's blog Here
Via @ShanSutherland

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...