tisdag 10 januari 2012

Mia Maestro answers question about Rob and Kristen

Photobucket

In an interview with Perfil.com Mia Maestro got asked about the status of Rob and Kristens relationship, here's the excerpt

Maestro answered: That's what you have to ask them. But yes, they are super open, super friendly. 

Then Mia talks about coexistence outside the set: We had departments where we could cook, I was much more at home than you could think, and we ate all together, we cooked.
Pattinson? He does not cook. The cook is Kristen. 

And Taylor Lautner? I did not meet him much, because we did not share many scenes. But I can tell you that Taylor, when I took my dog to the shooting, looked after him and played with him.

Who is the most beautiful then? I can't answer you. Robert is very nice.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...