måndag 16 januari 2012

New Interview: Mia Maestro talks about Breaking Dawn, Rob & Kristen mention (full english translation)

"If I get work in Argentina, I ran"


Headquartered in Los Angeles, Mia Maestro, a member of the troupe "Twilight", speaks of the need of working here and there. Work experience with Oliver Stone and his new priority: music.
One question that causes some concern and curiosity ... personal.
 How is this experiment in an austere film, which opens in two chambers, as "Water and salt" and a hit that drives millions of people, such as "BDawn", the saga "Twilight"?
is rare, but I like swinging between massive and film copyright. It is a necessity to work here and there. I put forward the kind of work, the script, people I work with and found it very interesting to come to Argentina to shoot with Rafael Alejo Taube and Spregelburd "Water and salt." It's good to make these films after such monsters as the saga of "Twilight" and before "Poseidon." It gives me balance. ¿'re the same person?
 Do you have the same enthusiasm? 
Of course. Working with the same seriousness, passion and enthusiasm. That is not negotiable. It is my main capital. More than ten thousand miles across the line, you hear a calm voice, low, and collecting a mature thought, professional ... 
It's Mia Maestro, actress Buenos Aires, 33 years, more than a decade is based in Los Angeles and, although not like, hanging with the little sign "Latina actress in Hollywood triumphs." "I know I'ma little known there, but hey, of course, do not live long, and the strongest work I did here in America." Mine is not wrong, it was discovered by Carlos Saura for the film "Tango" (1998), but his figure took on resonance "up there" with the popular series "Alias", the aforementioned "Poseidon" and "Dawn Part 1 ".
"While I appear shortly in chapter one, I was able to interpret the soundtrack 'Rain', which was heard by millions of people, something very important to launch my career as a singer," he warns. How is that? I was always a passionate about music, but for some reason, never finished gamble. But four years ago and now I'm desinhibí for taking my first album "Behind the Eye", alternative folk, with all my compositions. It would be a good opportunity to come and present it in Argentina ... I love it.


 I have a full account of my country, and that's where I get work, I'm running. For "Twilight", did you have any connection with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart? 
Yes, they are barbarians, very warm and quiet. The fact that we take barbarian, in fact, Robert was leaving my puppy Terrier when I had to roll.


 What do you expect in Los Angeles?
 is a time related to film galas like the Golden Globes, the Oscars. 
There are also auditions and castings, I have to promote "The Savages" by Oliver Stone, the sequel to "BDawn", which I have more presence and, crucially, the release of my CD. 
How was working with Oliver Stone?
 A great experience. I directed her in "The Savages", a drama in which she plays a woman who is the wife of Benicio del Toro character. The issue is that I wanted to give Oliver the role because he said that, my personality, I was not up to par, the high degree of physical and verbal violence. So I challenged him to make a casting, he agreed but insisted it was a waste of time. You should have posted something ... It's true. But the best was to prove I could write such a role.


Source Thanks / Via twilightpoison

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...