fredag 6 januari 2012

Stylebistro: Sparkles In New Cosmo Magazine

American teen actress Dakota Fanning Covers Cosmopolitan’s magazine February 2012 issue. ‘The Runaways’ actress looks ravishing on cover donning J.Mendel dress with her hair worn down.

imagebam.com

Check out some excerpts from her interview with mag:

On her superhuman aura: “Since I was young, I’ve always known who I was. I never really had to go through finding who I am. I’ve always felt really secure.”

Kristen Stewart, on Dakota’s determination while filming The Runaways: “We had a few scenes that were crazy intimidating, and maybe once or twice, she was like ‘Okay, I have a butterfly in my stomach.’ Meanwhile, I’m hyperventilating! Sometimes I give her s- for being so on the ball.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...