fredag 13 januari 2012

Update: Kristen Stewart is signed up as the new face of BALENCIAGA fragrance

Photobucket
British Vogue Tweeted that  KRISTEN STEWART has been announced as the face of Balenciaga's newest fragrance, which is set to launch this autumn.

"Balenciaga has always stood out to me," Stewart explained. "Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognised and loved Balenciaga... the brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always."
 The Twilight actress - who also made a London Fashion Week appearance in September - will join current Balenciaga Paris face Charlotte Gainsbourg in representing one of the fashion house's fragrances.

"Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence," Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquière told WWD. "In 2006, I invited her to appear in a project shot by Bruce Weber. Since then, I've always wished to collaborate with her further, knowing that she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga."

Photobucket Kristen Stewart wearing Balenciaga
Via @BritishVogue Source Vogue.co.uk

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...