söndag 26 februari 2012

More Photos: Kellan Lutz at Oscars Party (Feb 25)

Kellan Lutz heads to an Oscars gifting suite to pick up some swag on Saturday (February 25) in Beverly Hills, Calif.The 26-year-old actor recently said that he hopes he’ll have the opportunity to do more films for the Twilight series. “I love my character and I would love to do more,” Kellan said. “It’s one of the things all the cast have talked about. It would be really cool to play more of my character and have some more lines. I know Stephanie [Meyer] has written more so who knows? It could happen.”



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

JJared

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...