onsdag 29 februari 2012

(Scans) Kristen Stewart VIVA Beauty Magazine (Ukraine) )

Photobucket
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host 


Update Quotes Thanks Christine  |  strictlyrobsten 

"I don't consider myself attractive. when I hear the words "beauty" "charming" stunning" said about me i think it is a joke. But I keep experimenting. I look for the clothes inwhich I will feel sensitive. it also should feel comfortable. even if I find them I am sure I will never be a "sexy chick"

I am what I am. hate hipocricy, pretence, empty words. when I am giving interviews I am nervous and I stop thinking . that's why i look so awkward. sometimes i get angry : why so i need these interviews? I just want to do my job. that's what I am best at."

when i started watching cooking shows my friends kaughed at me. but now havind dinner is very comfortable. you don't have to go to the restaurant where i will probably be a subject to a paparazzi attack."

"I am good at doing my job, thing are worse with interviews. that's why I refuse them so often. that's why i am considered arrogant. but in reality i am very nervous-my thoughts get mixed well who wants to look as an awkward fool?


Thanks AdeleStew Via TTS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...